Super Bowl is undoubtedly one of the biggest events in the world of sports, and every year thousands of fans from around the globe travel to witness this spectacle. However, attending the Super Bowl can be quite expensive, considering the ticket prices, travel, and accommodation expenses. If you plan to travel to the Super Bowl on a budget, this blog will help you make the most of your trip without breaking the bank.
Where will the Super Bowl be played this year?
Super Bowl LVI or the 56th edition of the annual championship game of the NFL this year will be played on February 13, 2022, at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Where is Super Bowl 2024 being played?
Super Bowl LVIII or the 58th edition is set to take place in 2024, and though the specific location has not been officially announced yet, it is likely that the game will be played at one of the NFL stadiums in the United States.
How much is a trip to the Super Bowl?
The cost of a trip to the Super Bowl varies depending on several factors such as accommodation, tickets, and travel expenses. On average, expect to pay anywhere between $3,000 to $10,000 per person depending on your preferences and ticket package.
How to get Super Bowl tickets?
There are various ways to get your hands on Super Bowl tickets, such as:
1. Through the official NFL website, participating in their annual lottery.
2. Purchasing from the participating teams' websites or box offices.
3. Buying tickets from secondary ticket marketplaces like StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, or Ticketmaster.
4. Looking for package deals like hotel, travel, and ticket packages through official partners or travel agencies.
What is the easiest way to get Super Bowl tickets?
The easiest way to get Super Bowl tickets would be to purchase them from the participating teams' websites or through secondary ticket marketplaces like StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, or Ticketmaster.
Super Bowl Travel Mistakes To Avoid:
1. Waiting until the last minute to book your flights and accommodations, leading to higher prices and limited options.
2. Not taking advantage of early bird ticket prices or package deals, causing you to pay more for your Super Bowl experience.
3. Overlooking transportation options within the city like public transit and not making proper arrangements for getting to the stadium on game day.
4. Failing to plan for additional entertainment and attractions in the host city during your stay, as these can help you make the most of your Super Bowl trip.
Budget-friendly tips for Super Bowl travelers:
1. Look out for early bird tickets and discounted package deals that include accommodations, travel, and tickets.
2. Make use of public transportation during your stay, as it's often cheaper than renting a car or taking a ride-sharing service.
3. Consider shared accommodations like Airbnb or booking further from the stadium to save on lodging expenses.
4. Prepare your own meals instead of dining out for every meal throughout your stay.
5. Take advantage of free activities and attractions around the host city.
6. Use a pocket WiFi or eSIM rental service like Rent 'n Connect to control your data usage and stay connected during your trip without incurring hefty roaming fees.
Traveling to the Super Bowl on a budget is possible with proper planning and taking advantage of the different ways to save on tickets, accommodation, and travel expenses. By being smart and efficient with your budget, you can make your Super Bowl dreams a reality without going broke!