PERSONAL DATA POLICY
We would like to inform you on your personal data.
As the data controller, Tripbackup (“Company”) processes your personal data by collecting them at the time of registry to the application as they are directly related to the validity and performance of your membership agreement.
Purpose of processing your personal data:
· To verify your identity,
· To provide service ordered by you and to provide customer support and solve problems,
· To inform you about the service updates and errors,
· To inform you about the special offers regarding the application,
Your personal data are stored in our safe servers. Our company, except for the stated exception, does not share your personal data with third parties without your clear consent unless it is not legally required or obliged to.
Your rights regarding the protection of your personal data are listed below:
· To learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
· If processed, to inquire information about such,
· To find out for which purpose your personal data is processed and whether it is used for such purposes,
· To know the third parties in and outside of Turkey that your personal data is shared with,
· To request correction of your personal data in case it is processed incompletely or incorrectly,
· To request deletion or removal of your personal data,
· To request notification to third parties, that your personal data is shared with, of your requests for correction, deletion and removal, or to object to an adverse outcome upon analyzing your processed personal data exclusively via automatic systems,
· To claim for the loss, you incurred due to the illegal processing of your personal data.
You may send your requests regarding the protection of your personal data to the following address: email@example.com . Your requests will be assessed carefully and you will be contacted at the earliest convenience.